1. Maputo Package
2. UMHLANGA REED DANCE 2018
3. BIG GAME PARKS
4. MTN BUSHFIRE 25th-27th May 2018
The MTN Bushfire Travel Package:
- 3 Nights Camping with Breakfast
- Full Festival Weekend Pass
- Return Transportation from JNB (OR TAMBO / Sandton Gautrain)
- MTN Bushfire Official t-shirt
- Erected 3 men sleeper tents for 2 with mattresses and pillows
R3,680 per person
Sky World assists visitors requiring Visas to enter the Kingdom of Eswatini.
4. BUGANU MARULA FESTIVAL 2019
Celebrating one of Southern Africa’s botanical treasures, the Marula Festival, is one of Eswatini’s most spectacular cultural events. The Marula season begins each year in mid-February and continues until May, bringing with it a celebration of the harvest of the marula fruit. Although the Marula Fruit (sclerocarya birrea) is found widely throughout Africa, it is most popular in Eswatini. Emaswati are united in song and dance during the 3 day festival. It’s all about dancing and celebrating the provision of the fruit that is seen by the Swazi nation as much more than a food source, the Marula is rather regarded as a magical healing ingredient, with huge fertility and skin care properties
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sky World can assist immigrants requiring Visas to enter the Kingdom of Eswatini.